Maple Canadian College is Nigeria’s foremost 6th form college that offers the Ontario Secondary School Diploma as a pathway to studying in top universities globally.
MCC bridges the gap between the Canadian High School Curriculum and the West African High School Syllabus. Secondary school students are groomed for successful university studies and exceptional professional careers in universities and colleges around the world. MCC students will enjoy a unique, world-class educational experience in Nigeria and graduate fully equipped to take their place in the world.
Located in Lekki, one of Nigeria’s fastest-growing, most dynamic, and international neighborhoods, MCC has outstanding 21st-century learning facilities, including panoramic views of the Lekki Peninsula, as well as cutting-edge classrooms, labs, and study areas for all enrolled students.
If you will like your child to take the entrance exam, click Apply Now to purchase the application form.
Time: 9:30 am
Venue: Maple Canadian College
Block 127, Plot 9, Bunmi Olowude street, Marwa bus-stop, Lekki 1, Lagos.
London School of Economics, United Kingdom
University of Ottawa, Canada
Rochester Institute of Technology, United States of America
University of Wincousin Stout, United States of America
1. Where is the school located?
Maple Canadian College is located in Lekki, Lagos.
School Address: Block 127, Plot 9, Bunmi Olowude street, Marwa Bus-stop, Lekki 1.
2. Does your school admit students from JSS 1-3/Year 7-9/Grade7-9?
No. We only admit students into grade 10, 11, and 12.
3. What curriculum do offer in your school?
We offer the Canadian Curriculum. The Canadian curriculum approaches learning wholistically.
4. What Certificate do you award students in your school?
We award the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD). The certificate is awarded by our partner school, Rosedale Global High School, Ontario, Canada.
5. Do your students write WAEC/NECO?
No, we prepare our students for the OSSD which is an internationally recognized high school qualification.
6. Does my child have to do the British A-levels after coming to your school?
No. The OSSD is equivalent to the British A-levels.
7. How long is your Grade 12 program?
The Grade 12 program runs for 10 months.
8. What are the requirements to gain admission into your school?
Step 1 – Pay the application fee, click here to purchase and fill the application form.
Step 2 -Your child will write the entrance examination.
Step 3 – Our admissions team will reach out to you upon successful completion of the entrance examination.
Step 4 – You will be required to provide the following documents:
9. What subjects do the entrance examination cover?
Mathematics and English language questions drawn from the WAEC syllabus and IGCSE curriculum.
10. Is admission into universities/colleges abroad guaranteed if my child comes to your school?
Yes. Since inception, all students enrolled in MCC have gained admission into universities/colleges abroad.
11. Will my child get scholarship?
Scholarships are merit based in foreign universities. With excellent grades, your child is guaranteed scholarships.
12. Do you have boarding facilities?
13. Do you offer School Bus Service for Day students?
No. Parents and guardians of day students will be responsible for dropping off and picking up their children after school hours.
14. What time does School resume and close every day?
School resumes 7:30 am and closes 4 pm
15. Do you provide lunch?
Yes, we provide delicious, healthy and nutritious meals for our students.
16. Can your school fees be paid in installments?
Yes, but subject to terms and conditions.
17. How can I reach the school for further enquiries?